1. Cook the rice and cool. Needs to be cooled.
2. Prep the onions and carrots
3. Scramble the eggs
What You Need:
3-4 c. Cooked Brown Rice
2 TB Oil – or less if you want
1 Onion – Diced
2-3 cl. Garlic
3 Carrots – Sliced Diagonally (Or Whatever)
1 c. Peas or Snow Peas
1 TB Soy Sauce
1 ½ tsp. Sesame Oil
3-4 Eggs – Scrambled
What You Do:
1. Heat a Wok or large pan big enough to mix stuff around in.
2. Pour oil in Wok and let get hot.
3. Add the Onions and cook about 5 min.
4. Add the Carrots and cook another 5 min. or so
5. Add the Garlic and Peas and cook another 5 min. or so
6. Add the Rice, Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil and stir all around.
7. Add the Scrambled Eggs and then serve.
Here is the link to the Recipe for Fried Rice